Our Policies and Certificates?
AL KHAIL ENGINEERING CONSULTANT- LLC committed to perform the activities in such a way to safeguard the nature and work to minimize the impact of activities on the environment.
- To have a strong objectives and responsibilities for Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental performance across all levels of the company activities.
- Interact and committed with local and international standards & applicable legal requirements for best health and safety, environmental practices within the organization.
- Acknowledge the QHSEMS gaps through customers, visitor’s suggestion for better continual improvements commitment.
- We committed to offer best health, safety and environmental atmosphere, with in the organizations, for customers, clients and visitors.
- AL KHAIL ENGINEERING CONSULTANT- LLC committed to prevent injury, illness and pollution from activities.
- Ensuring the appropriate training, supervision, information and resources are provided to all employees, customers, visitors and interested parties to support our objectives to be achieved.
- Communicate with all employees and other interested parties matters that may affect their Quality, Health, Safety and Environment.
- Conserving natural resources through energy consumption and minimizing of waste generation and emissions.
- Monitor our performances and activities through audits and reviews to ensure that our objectives to be achieved.
- AL KHAIL ENGINEERING CONSULTANT- LLC employees are expected to ensure that to their actions or omissions do not contravene the spirit of this policy.
Quality Management System
Al Khail has established, implemented and maintained the Quality Management System (QMS) to consistently provide engineering services meeting customer and applicable statutory & regulatory requirements.
Al Khail aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory & regulatory requirements.
Al Khail operates the Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 for the following scope:
“Architectural, Civil Engineering, MEP Engineering, Consultancy Services (Design & Supervision) and Project Management”
Environmental Management System
Al Khail has established, implemented and maintained the Environmental Management System (EMS) practices and procedures that help in reducing environmental impacts while increasing operating efficiency and addressing regulatory demands. This proactive approach can help reduce the risk of non-compliance and improve health and safety practices for employees and the public.
Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Al Khail has established, implemented and maintained the Occupational Health and Safety Management (OH&SM) practices and procedures that help in preventing injury and ill-health. The in-house established systematic processes consider the OH&SM “context” and take into account its risks and opportunities, and its legal and other requirements.
- Sources of Information About You
- Our Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Accessing, Updating, Transferring, or Removing Your Personal Information
- Links to Other Web Sites
- Children’s Privacy
- Contact Information
Terms and Conditions
By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years or older, of legal age and sound mind such that you can and do hereby form a binding contract with the Company. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
– Breach of these terms and conditions
In case of any breach committed by you, in any part of these terms and conditions, we won’t be held liable for any losses, damages, costs and expenses. Without disadvantage to our other prerogatives sited in these terms and conditions, if you violate these terms and conditions in any way, you will undertake and reimburse in full, what we have expended including but not limited to legal expenses, amounts paid in settlement of a claim or dispute legally to a third party which we all shouldered and suffered too. And we have the right to take legal actions to dispense necessary measures to you including restriction on accessing our website in all means, and/or bringing a lawsuit against you.
– Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, and may be protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not Modify copies of any materials from this Website, Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.